How do we collect information from you?
Customer information may have been collected via the following methods:
• Account application forms (e.g. Company name, Company Registration no, Address, Telephone number, Email Address, Name of Company Directors, Bank Reference, Trade References etc)
• Technical information gathered automatically when enquiries are submitted though our website.
• Other general correspondence we may have with you
How is your information used?
We process, transfer and disclose customer information to:
• Provide services
• Process your order
• Deal with your transaction issues
• Collect any money owed to us
• Manage your account
• Perform credit checks
• Internal operation requirements (e.g. audit, credit & risk management), and
• Manage our relationship with you.
Please note, we only collect information which is required for a specified primary purpose. This information may be transferred or disclosed to persons acting on your behalf, e.g. company employees, payment recipients and account nominees.
How are you able to control your information?
You are able to opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you about our use of your data.